From time to time old newsreels containing material relevant to the LMS become available on sites such as YouTube and on this page we will endeavour to list those that become known to the Society.
An appearance in the following list does not constitute an endorsement by the LMS Society and users should be aware that there may be copyright implications in the unauthorised use of these materials.
- The Coronation Scot (1937)
- Railways during World War 2 (mostly LMS)
- General Repair Part 1
- General Repair Part 2
- Carrying The Load
- Building steam locomotives in the 1930s
- Building an engine of "The Princess Royal" Class (6207)
- Working On The Steam Railways in 1939
- Firing A Steam Locomotive - 1947 Educational Documentary